Streams Academy
  Contact Us Privacy Policy Site Map
Streams Academy

Dustin Zupancic himself.

Blog editor, intern Dustin Zupancic from Abbotsford, B.C. Canada.

 





Previous PostsArchives
Return to Main Page

Streams Academy: The Saga of an Intern

Friday, November 24, 2006

There's no place like home


Sorry it's taken so long to write, unfortunately this isn't going to be an amazing entry, instead, it's a short and sweet post to appease my demanding public.

It's been a long last week, with the Trump conference and traveling home, but I finally got back to Abbotsford, B.C. Canada last night at about 8:00 pm PST. It was definately a long haul, especially with two stopovers, it tends to lengthen one's trip.

Anyways, I'm still real tired, so I'm heading to bed but I wanted to let you all know I am still going to update you on the Trump conference, but after that, I likely won't write much if any until I go back to school.

If any of you are reading this and from my area, give me a call, talk to my secretary, we'll see if we can work something out.

So, eagerly await whatever is next. If you feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home